skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A wise man once said to me
Tuesday, 26 January 2010
A wise man once said
My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don't think about it, I just have it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger; 2005
Welcome to my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(19)
►
July
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(16)
You Sound Like Your From LANNDANNN
A blog a day puts the doctors at bay
Home
I've got 48 hours off from the world
Nothing says I love you like
Always keep the ketchup in the cupboard
Smoking Kills
Tattoos ought to be meaningful
A picture paints a thousand words
Choose
Some men rise, some men fall
"It's nothing personal..."
George Foreman
Blog; Noun
Croeso I Cyrmu
A wise man once said
No comments:
Post a Comment