
Diary (= regular record of your thoughts, opinions and experiences)that you put on the Internet for other people to read.
The writing down of thoughts and experiences for others to read puts images of skinny jeans wearing females with mascara trickling down their face, rocking back and fourth in a corner of a dark bedroom decorated with love hearts, tobacco pouches and razor blades.
But I'd like to think I am not of a nervous or emotional disposition. I don't have long black hair swept across my face. I don't wear belts with various metal objects dotted along them. I am yet to own a leather jacket, I don't take photos of myself from obscure angles and I'm yet to question my worth. So don't let the black and grey background of my blog fool you.
Just remember; Up the street not across the road lads.
No comments:
Post a Comment